EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
CASUAL ~ TRAINED EDUCATOR
Mini Gems Children's Centre is a Long Day Child Care Centre seeking Trained Educators. The role of the Trained Educator is to:
- Provide high quality care and education to children aged 6 weeks to 5 years;
- Assist with the developing, planning, implementation and evaluation of childcare developmental programs and the coordination and implementation of programs and activities in group setting.
- Work collaboratively to affirm, challenge, support and learn from colleagues, to further develop skills and improve practice and relationships.
- Promote and encourage a continual improvement in performance, the work environment to support programming, planning and service provision.; and
- Other activities as required.
- Communicate and interact effectively with children, families and workers in a positive and respectful manner.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Ability to identify and record individual children’s developmental needs, including areas of concern.
- Knowledge of child development and childcare practices, including gender equity and anti-bias curriculum.
- Previous experience working with children in a childcare centre.
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
All applicants to provide a cover letter addressing the Skills/knowledge/experience listed above and a resume addressed to Dean Miller CEO. Forward applications to the Community Services Manager Gwen Martin email@example.com. If you have any question relating to the position please contact Gwen on 0427 264 969.
Applications Close 5:00 pm on the 28 August 2020