EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Children and Parenting Support (CaPS) Facilitator
Council’s Children and Parenting Support are seeking facilitators to provide support for early intervention and prevention services and resources that are aimed at improving children’s development and wellbeing and supporting the capacity of those in a parenting role. The role of the CaPS Facilitator is to:
- Develop, plan, implement and evaluation of developmental programs and the coordination and implementation of programs and activities in group settings
- Plan, facilitate, and review activities for children and parents of Coober Pedy.
- Promote and encourage continual improvement in performance, the work environment to support programming, planning and service provision; and
- Communicate and interact effectively with children, families, and workers in a positive and respectful manner;
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written;
- Effective computer skills and knowledge of general administrative practices and procedures; and
- Basic Report writing skills.
All applicants to provide a cover letter addressing the Skills/knowledge/experience listed above and a resume addressed to Dean Miller CEO. Forward applications to the Community Services Manager Gwen Martin firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question relating to the position please contact Gwen on 0427 264 969.
Applications Close 5:00pm on the 19 Augusta 2020