EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
OUTREACH PROJECT FACILITATOR
The Outreach Project Facilitator will work closely with the Mini Gems Children’s Centre, Tji Tji Tjapu Tjuta Child Care and the Children and Parenting Support Facilitator, to connect families to Early Childhood Education Centres. The facilitator will engage and increase the community’s knowledge in Childcare services and what they provide for the families and children, to increase access and support families to overcome barriers to accessing. The role of the Outreach Facilitator is to:
- Plan, facilitate and review activities for children and parents of Coober Pedy.
- Develop, plan, implement and evaluate developmental programs and activities in group setting;
- Work collaboratively with early childhood stakeholders to further develop skills and improve practice and relationships;
- Promote and encourage a continual improvement in performance, the work environment to support programming, planning and service provision; and
- Other activities as required.
- Communicate and interact effectively with children, families and workers in a positive and respectful manner;
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written;
- Basic Reporting skills;
- Ability to use of computers and software such as word; and
- An understanding of child developmental stages.
All applicants to provide a cover letter addressing the Skills/knowledge/experience listed above and a resume addressed to Dean Miller CEO. Forward applications to the Community Services Manager Gwen Martin firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question relating to the position please contact Gwen on 0427 264 969.
Applications Close 5:00 pm on the 19 August 2020